Friday, April 18, 2014

Forever laughing

So, We've made it to Vegas. I can't tell you how excited I was to see my cousin Chris. Seriously, it has already been great. We arrived to his home and he did what any great cousin would do and sat me down with a nice glass of wine. The bonding and planning and being together started right away. We all, Gabby, Chris, Chris's friend Brandon, and I quickly changed into our best and headed out to a local gay bar. It had kind of a western feel, but I really enjoyed it because I could hear everybody when they were talking, and we were given free t-shirts early on. Gabby, Chris and I all made it out onto the dance floor. There is a video of me dancing with Gabby. Maybe I will let that see the light of day. I never have boasted about my dancing skills! 


My sister and cousin on the other hand… this happened. I'm not going to say who won the competition, but I will say that it wasn't anyone I share genetic material with.
My cousin's friend Brandon was also out with us. Can I just say that this guy was fabulous? He kept me entertained all night long. Can we be best friends?
















Then things got a little exciting. When deciding what we should do next our options were go to an IHOP and get the waffle I've been wanting since I landed in the mother land, go to the vegas strip and do what your "supposed" to do when you visit Vegas, or go to a park and walk around late at night. We chose the latter!

I can't tell you the last time I laughed so hard. Once we pulled all of our princesses together we took off for the swings. There were only two swings, so we were alternating, but the people who weren't swinging were running through the swingers. I was laughing so hard my abs hurt. We walked around a pond, bonded with some swans, and continued to remember stories from the past that would crack us all up. If Brandon didn't know my family was wild before he certainly known now!

We also had a bit of time for some gymnastics. There are many more photos, but I will let you all fill in the blanks. This visit with my cousin has been great, and it's really just getting started. We got in late last night, went out, and I am probably going to wake him up soon so I can go get a waffle. He and I stayed up all of last night talking and catching up. It has always been super easy with this cousin to fall right back into cousin/friend mode. I sure do miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment