Monday, April 14, 2014

Vacation

Today is the first official day of my vacation. I woke up at Serp's house around 4:30 a.m. Great start.

For now, my vacation is going to be travel and travel and Internet, and my American cell phone will turn on. I am looking forward to customs, because that means I'm home. I am looking forward to the flight, because that means I am traveling.

Ahora mismo, I am at SDQ. I spent money on a weird sandwich so I could charge my computer and use the internet at this weird bar. I really wanted YogenFruz, but I am apparently willing to give up delicious frozen fruit for electricity.

America though, I can't wait for you and your electricity. I look forward to the clean tap water. I am going to drink while I am in the shower, I am going to make ice from the tap, and I won't use special water to cool down my hard boiled eggs. I'll order water at a restaurant and not pay extra and it will be from a tap and I won't worry about things living inside of me after the experience.

Really though, America, I can't wait.

First stop JFK, second stop LAX, and finally I should get to see my sister. It's going to be such a great trip and I hope you keep this blog updated daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment