Saturday, April 19, 2014

Leaving Vegas

On my lsat say in Vegas I finally at the waffle I have been wanting. My cousin, sister and I went to the local IHOP and ordered thousands of pesos worth of food! I even ordered extra butter to put on the waffle. My eyes were bigger than my stomach, because I didn't even finish everything, but it was delicious and worth the experience.

After that we headed to the container park in downtown Vegas. That is a really cool shopping center made out of the shipping containers used for importing and exporting goods to and from the United States. 

I also apoligize… this was written way after the experience, so I'm just going to end it here. Basically, Vegas was awesome. I miss my cousin and I hope that both of our current goals for the future put us in the same state when I am finished with Peace Corps. 

1 comment: