Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Notes from the trip

JetBlue should know that when the in-flight crew says "Terra" blue, potato chips over the loud speaker it sounds as if they are announcing "terrible potato chips". The guy was making jokes about having tostones and sancoho so I thought he was still joking. (P.S. Those chips were awesome.)

The NYTimes in-flight television makes me want to move to NYC and go to shows on Broadway every weekend. Maybe I'll have to move to the city after Peace Corps. 

As I flipped through the channels to find the live map I was stopped by FRIENDS on not just one, but two channels. They must be doing something right. 

I constantly blinded the two people next to me with the brightness of the clouds because I couldn't wait to get my first glimpse of America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment